The Science of Data Storytelling in 2021
Four Trends That Will Shape How Companies Drive Business Decisions with Data in the UK and Europe This Year
The average enterprise has more than 1 petabyte of data at its disposal. But the vast majority of it is never used to drive business value.
This exclusive report highlights how European enterprises are addressing this analytics efficiency challenge to tell more compelling stories with data.
With commentary from leading European data and analytics executives, it highlights four trends that will shape how enterprises tell stories and make decisions with data in 2021.
Inside, you’ll see how these industry leaders are equipping analytics staff with essential data storytelling skills, putting the right foundations in place so staff can experiment with data-driven tools in silo-free environments and ensuring their data quality and management practices provide trusted data sources.
- James Calvert, Chief Data Strategy Officer, M&C Saatchi London
- Di Mayze, Global Head of Data and AI, WPP
- Clinton Hook, Director of Data Governance, Experian
- Eddie Short, CDAO and Director, Data, Insights and Analytics, Telefonica UK
- Kinnari Ladha, CDO, IAG Loyalty
- Detlef Nauck, Head of AI and Data Science, BT
- Natalia Lyarskaya, CDO, ZestMoney
- Manual de Francisco Versa, Global Head of Analytics, eBay Classifieds Group
- Ian Macdonald, Principal Technologist, Pyramid Analytics