The Future CDAO 2022
Top Executives Reveal the Secrets to Their Success and Suggest How You Can Follow in Their Footsteps
Chief Data and Analytics Officers (CDAOs) are the future. This emerging cohort of executives is proving absolutely vital in helping enterprises accelerate their digital transformation plans and thrive in an increasingly data-driven business environment.
Yet, these executives must also cultivate a unique and broad range of skills to succeed in what is a notoriously demanding role.
With expert commentary from nine top executives from across the globe, our The Future CDAO 2022 report is designed to help current and aspiring data and analytics executives do exactly that.
Inside, you’ll discover the ‘success factors’ that enable the world’s best data-focused leaders to rise to the top and succeed in these demanding roles.
In the process, we’ll share insights to you drive value withing organizations, whether you’re leading large teams of data or analytics staff, acting as strategic advisors for the C-Suite or driving enterprise-wide digital transformations. You’ll even hear from one executive who may be the first former Chief Analytics Officer in the world to become the CEO of a financial services company!
Claim your copy today to discover the secrets to these executives’ success and how you can follow in their footsteps.
- Haroon Abbu PhD, VP, Digital, Data and Analytics, Bell and Howell
- Sarah Gadd, Head of Data and AI Solutions, Credit Suisse
- Aleksandar Lazarevic PhD, VP of Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering, Stanley Black & Decker
- Natalia Lyarskaya, Chief Data Officer, ZestMoney
- Sean MacCarthy PhD, Executive Director, Global Analytics and Store Segmentation, Claire’s
- Gladwin Mendez, Data and Technology Operations Officer, Fisher Funds
- Julien Molez, Group Innovation, Data and AI Leader, Societe Generale
- Jose A Murillo, CEO, RappiCard Mexico
- Sahar Nezami, Senior Director, Advanced Analytics and Data Management, Internal Audit, CIBC