The Digital Opportunities in Healthcare in APAC, 2022
Perspectives from Healthcare-focused data and analytics leaders in Asia Pacific
While certain aspects of data collection and reporting have existed in various forms in healthcare for decades, there is renewed focus on innovation and increasing the role of data in making decisions across the sector.
Featuring insights from six health-focused data and analytics leaders across
Asia Pacific, this report explores the importance of data in healthcare, how it
is put to work today, as well as some exciting applications and projects coming
together in the region.
Download your copy today to find out more!
- Sutowo Wong, Director, Data Analytics, Ministry of Health of Singapore
- Ali Khan, Director, Data and Analytics, Auckland District Health Board
- David Rankin, Director, Clinical Governance and Informatics, Cabrini Health
- Rachel Fojtik, Business Engagement Leader, Mater Hospital Queensland
- Wendy Chapman, Director, Centre for Digital Transformation of Health, University of Melbourne
- Jon Teo, Healthcare & Data Governance Specialist, APJ Region, Informatica
To download the full report, complete the form opposite.