The State of Responsible AI: 2021
How 100 C-level AI Leaders are Ensuring AI is Used Ethically, Transparently, Securely and in Their Customers’ Best Interests.
The age of AI-enabled business is upon us. COVID-19 accelerated many companies’ need to rapidly digitize and enhance their business processes with AI. However, with new technology, comes new responsibility.
This global survey of 100 C-level data and analytics leaders reveals the complex issues AI-focused executives are considering and tackling to prepare their organizations to be AI-enabled in an ethical way.
Our findings highlight the true extent of the AI ethics problem. Download the report today to see how enterprises are starting to address the risk.
- Cortnie Abercrombie, Founder and CEO, AI Truth
- Jordan Levine, Lecturer, MIT and Partner, Dynamic Ideas
- Mark Caine, Lead: AI and ML, World Economic Forum
- Ganna Pogrebna, Lead: Behavioral Data Science, The Alan Turing Institute
- Melissa Koide, CEO, FinRegLab
- Scott Zoldi, Chief Analytics Officer, FICO