State of ModelOps 2021
How 100 AI-Focused Executives from Top Global Financial Services Companies are Developing Practices to Ensure Excellence as They Govern and Scale AI Initiatives
ModelOps is a must-have capability for enterprises seeking to operationalize AI, and this has become apparent in 2021. Enterprises are investing in their ModelOps functions and developing processes for governing, monitoring and managing AI models at scale.
This report summarizes the first ever research into the state of model operationalization. Our survey of 100 executives from top global financial services companies provides a unique snapshot of the practices large enterprises are using to govern and scale mission-critical AI initiatives.
Download the report today to discover the highlights from several top executives who shared their views regarding the extend of the enterprise AI operationalization problem and how they are addressing it.
- Stu Bailey, Co-Founder and Chief Architect, ModelOp
- Skip McCormick, Data Science Fellow, BNY Mellon
- Eli Bernstein, Head of Data, Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Kathryn Zhao, Global Head of Electronic Trading, Cantor Fitzgerald
- Glenn Hofmann, Chief Analytics Officer, New York Life Insurance Company
- Scott Zoldi, Chief Analytics Officer, FICO
- Patricia Flynn, VP, Information Governance and Solution Delivery, State Street