State of Data and Analytics Australia and New Zealand, 2022
Are Data and Analytics Teams in Australia and New Zealand About to Turn a Corner?
Data and Analytics continues to have a significant impact on the decision-making processes of enterprises globally, brought about through big digitisation projects and a recognition of the power analytics and insights can have to improve all facets of an organisation.
This survey of 150 Australian & New Zealand data and analytics executives seeks to benchmark the industry’s progress and gauge to what extent data and analytics is making a difference in the Australia and New Zealand region.
While there is still a lot of work required to uplift data and analytics maturity before it can truly be considered a core, driving force of business within organisations in this region, progress is looking positive.
Download your copy of the full research today to find out more!
- Rafaela Salzer, Director of Data and Analytics, Australia, Pacific and Indonesia, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Brendan Mathias, Director, Marketing Analytics, Cochlear
- Gladwin Mendez, Data Executive and vCDAO
- Anna Tarasoff, General Manager Data, Bank of New Zealand
- Vincent Koc, Head of Data, HiPages Group
- Joe DosSantos, Chief Data Officer, Qlik
To download the full report, complete the form opposite.