The State of Data And Analytics Australia and New Zealand, 2021
How 150 Data-Focused Executives in Australia and New Zealand are Using Data and Analytics to Drive Businesses in the Region
Data and analytics is making its mark in enterprises around the world, driving major transformation in industry and government as organisations work to capture insights and work smarter.
This survey of 150 Australian and New Zealand data and analytics executives gauges the extent to which enterprises in Australia and New Zealand are taking advantage of data and analytics in 2021.
Our report findings discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the importance of data and analytics, the maturity of data and analytics practices in the region, and priorities for data executives into the future.
Download your copy of the full research today to find out more!
- Joe DosSantos, Chief Data Officer, Qlik
- Catherine Lopes PhD, Head of Data Strategy and Analytics, ME Bank
- Gladwin Mendez, Data and Technology Operations Officer, Fisher Funds
- Ashwin Sinha, Chief Data Officer, Macquarie Bank
- Anna Tarasoff, Head of Platforms and Innovation, Southern Cross Health Society
- Virginia Wheway, Vice President, Data and Analytics, Koala
To download the full report, complete the form opposite.