Six Steps to Chief Data and Analytics Officer Success
Ten of the World’s Top Data-Focused Executives Share Their Advice for Overcoming Challenges Throughout the Data Strategy Development and Execution Process
The life of a Chief Data and Analytics Officer is wrought with challenges. But while each executive’s strategy is unique to their business, the obstacles they face whilst delivering that strategy are not.
Based on in-depth interviews with 10 of the world’s top data-focused executives, this special report highlights six of the common challenges these business leaders typically face. Then, it reveals how our contributors are overcoming them to achieve their strategic goals.
- Alejandro Bahnsen PhD, Chief AI Officer, RappiBank
- Di Mayze, Global Head of Data and AI, WPP
- Russell Barker, Global Head of FID Data Strategies, Morgan Stanley
- Jose A Murillo, Chief Analytics Officer, Banorte
- Gabriele Compostella PhD, Chief Technology Officer, Volkswagen Data Lab
- Rogayeh Tabrizi, Co-Founder and CEO, Theory+Practice
- Dan Costanza, Chief Data Scientist, Capital Markets and Advisory, Citi
- Katia Walsh PhD, Chief Global Strategy and AI Officer, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Glenn Hofmann, Chief Analytics Officer, New York Life
- Wendy Zhang, Director of Governance and Data Strategy, Sallie Mae
To download the full report, complete the form opposite.