How the World’s Most Advanced AI-Using Enterprises Scale AI Capabilities
AI will transform the global economy over the next 10 years. But today, fewer than 10% of organizations have the right practices, technology and people in place to fully harness its power.
With commentary and advice from 11 senior AI leaders, this report summarizes everything enterprise CDAOs need to know about scaling AI capabilities:
How to Unlock the Full Potential of Enterprise AI outlines why scaling AI tools across the organization represents the greatest opportunity for enterprises to drive ROI with the technology.
Choosing the Right AI Projects to Scale provides a clear formula for aligning AI projects with business goals and expanding them in a structured way.
Creating an AI-Ready Data Architecture in the Cloud covers how enterprise data leaders should approach building the data architectures they need to quickly test, deploy and reuse AI models.
Finally, Driving Business Transformation with AI looks at the organizational structures, business processes and change management strategies enterprises must have in place to successfully scale AI capabilities.
- Nadim Antar, VP of UK and Northern Europe at software company Dataiku
- Dr Alexander Borek, Head of Data, Analytics and AI, Volkswagen
- El Diawlol, Director of Advanced Analytics, Goldman Sachs
- Matthew Fryer, Chief Data Science Officer, Expedia Group
- Elizabeth Hollinger, Head of Analytics and BI, Aggreko
- Dr Ahmed Khamassi, VP Data Science, Equinor
- Kshira Saagar, Group Director of Data Science and Analytics, Global Fashion Group
- Tomas Sanchez, Chief Data Architect, Office for National Statistics
- Guy Taylor, Head of Data and Data-Driven Intelligence, Nedbank
- Dante Tellez, CDAO, Chubb
- Dr Susan Wegner, VP AI and Data Analytics, Lufthansa Industry Solutions