Future of Insurance Data 2021
How Insurance Sector Data Leaders are Safeguarding Business Continuity, Transforming Processes and Improving Customer Experiences in the Age of COVID-19
Global disruption has supercharged the insurance industry’s data-driven transformation in 2020. This historically slow-moving sector is now charging the path to data maturity.
Fast-tracking digitization, AI and advanced analytics projects has proven critical in the age of COVID-19.
This report reveals how the industry is reimagining itself in preparation for the world of tomorrow.
It highlights what insurers have done already to ensure business continuity and meet changing customer needs in the midst of a pandemic.
With in-depth commentary from 12 industry experts, it provides an essential snapshot of the forces shaping the data-driven insurer of the future.
- Mauricio Comi, Head of Small Business Insurance, Intuit
- Rayno Mostert, Actuarial Data Scientist, Flock
- Daniel Gremmell, Head of Data, Policygenius
- Angus Rogets, Head of Claims Operations, Canopius Managing Agents
- John Hershberger, Financial Services Practice Leader, Wavicle Data Solutions
- Julia Romero, Lead of Actuarial Engineering and Advanced Modeling, Haven Life
- Alan Luu, AVP of Advanced Digital Analytics, Chubb
- Thomas Sowinski, Assistant Vice President, Business Applications, Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies
- Tracy McDonagh, AVP of Life Data Strategy, Amica Mutual Insurance
- Antton Peña, Founder, Flock
- Manzoor Mohideen, AVP, Data Management, Pacific Life
- Catherine King, Host, Business of Data