Driving Business Value with NLP at Scale in 2022
AI Focused Executives Share How They’re Deploying Natural Language Processing Solutions to Unlock Value in Unstructured Datasets at Scale
NLP (natural language processing) is transforming what’s possible with business intelligence (BI) and data analysis. It’s becoming a critical technology as enterprises seek to extract maximum value from unstructured data sources, such as documents, news articles or social media posts.
But many executives run into challenges when attempting to deploy the technology to drive value within their organizations.
With expert commentary from eight top AI-focused executives, this report showcases how industry leaders are overcoming these challenges to drive value with NLP consistently, accurately and securely in 2022 and beyond.
Download your copy of the full research today to find out more!
- Jon Campbell, Head of Library Sciences for Media Solutions, Moody’s Analytics
- Natalia Lyarskaya, Chief Data Officer, ZestMoney
- Peter Henstock, Machine Learning and AI Lead, Pfizer
- Srini Nallasivan, EVP and Chief Analytics, and AI Officer, US Bank
- Dirk Jungnickel, SVP, Enterprise Data and Analytics, Emirates Group
- Sahar Nezami, Senior Director, Advanced Analytics and Data Management, Internal Audit, CIBC
- Aleksandar Lazarevic, PhD VP of Advanced Analytics and Data Engineering, Stanley Black & Decker
- Vipul Parmar, Global Head of Data Management, WPP