Driving Business Value with AI in the Data Cloud
How 100 Data and Analytics Leaders are Driving Business Results with Data Migration and AI Applications in the Cloud
This research highlights the strong links between cloud migration, AI maturity and business success in today’s disrupted global marketplace.
It reveals how the right cloud implementation roadmaps, data architectures, governance processes and cloud-native capabilities can set enterprises up for success in the post-COVID-19 world.
- 98% of enterprises have accelerated their cloud migrations in response to COVID-19
- 41% of AI leaders expect their enterprises to be using edge computing technology by 2023
- 47% have adopted a multi-cloud strategy for data storage and management
- 71% are using AI to generate new revenue streams for their organizations
- 69% have deployed predictive analytics or prescriptive analytics or AI models
- 82% say identifying the right problems to tackle with AI is at least ‘quite challenging’
To download the full report, complete the form opposite.