Embracing Data-Driven Risk Management in 2022
How Specialty Data, Technological Innovations and Integrated Risk Assessment Models are Helping Companies Develop More Intelligent Risk Management Strategies in 2022
Forecasting and evaluating financial and operational risks to minimize their potential impact is critical in all business environments, and particularly critical amid a pandemic. But traditional risk management approaches are ill-equipped to serve today’s digital- and data-driven enterprises.
Risk management functions didn’t adapt fast enough to the changing business environment during the pandemic. So, we need a new approach.
Risks should no longer be considered in isolation, and management of each risk type shouldn’t be siloed into many different departments. Executives must instead adopt an integrated view of risks across the enterprise and empower decision-makers across, and at all levels in, the organization.
With expert commentary from nine data- and risk-focused executives, this special report highlights the steps enterprises are taking today to develop more integrated and efficient risk management processes.
Download your copy of the full research today to find out more!
- Carolina Azar, Director, Product Strategy, Moody’s Analytics
- Ravi Parmeswar, VP, Global Head of Strategic Insights and Analytics, Johnson & Johnson
- JoAnn Stonier, Chief Data Officer, Mastercard
- Dan Power, MD, Data Governance, State Street Global Markets
- Dirk Jungnickel, SVP, Enterprise Data and Analytics, Emirates Group
- Sander Desmet, Senior Director, Product Strategy, Moody’s Analytics
- Hartnell Ndungi, Chief Data Officer, Absa Bank Kenya
- Morgan Templar, VP, Information Management, Highmark Health
- Gladwin Mendez, Data and Technology Operations Officer, Fisher Funds