Accelerating Business Analytics Performance in 2021
How Data-Focused Executives are Using Columnar, Massive Parallel Processing and In-Memory Storage to Deliver High Performance Analytics Solutions
Data storage is often seen as a cost to be minimized. But for enterprises that want to harness data to create faster, more efficient business models, the data infrastructure they choose can make or break their BI and data-driven transformation initiatives.
Based on in-depth interviews with six executives in Corinium’s global network, this exclusive report highlights how high-performance data infrastructures are helping data-focused leaders drive greater ROI and transform their organizations in 2021 and beyond.
- Harvinder Atwal, Chief Data Officer, MoneySuperMarket
- Peter Jackson, Chief Data Officer, Exasol
- Premal Desai, Head of Data and AI, The Gym Group
- Frederique De Letter, Director of Enterprise Data Intelligence, Domino’s
- Mark Jackson, Head of BI, Piedmont Healthcare
- Graeme McDermott, Chief Data Officer, Tempcover