Read by David McClelland, this exclusive audio podcast recording is a comprehensive summary of our latest report with Precisely; Data Integrity Trends, Chief Data Officer Perspectives in 2021
How 300+ C-Level Data Executives in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific are Managing Enterprise Data Assets to Fuel Reliable Data-Driven Decision-Making.
Effective business decision-making depends on providing staff, business intelligence (BI) tools and AI or analytics models with data that’s accurate, consistent and framed with the right context.
We call this ‘data integrity’, and our first Data Integrity Trends survey seeks to measure how effectively enterprises are doing this across the world.
This report summarizes what we discovered to paint a unique picture of how successfully enterprises are establishing and maintaining bases of high-integrity data to fuel their data-driven transformations.
- 40% is the average proportion of their time data teams spend on data cleaning, integration and preparation.
- 35% of respondents say staff will trust a data-driven insight that conflicts with their own intuitions.
- 88% say a lack of staff with the right skills is creating challenges for their data integration projects.
- 88% have started building automation into their data management processes.
- 82% say data quality concerns represent a barrier to their data integration projects.
- 80% find it challenging to ensure data is enriched consistently at scale.
To download the full report, click here.