Dora Boussias, Senior Director, Data Strategy & Architecture for Stryker, talks with us about how we can streamline operations for efficiency and scale
In this week’s episode of the Business of Data podcast, host Catherine King talks with Dora Boussias, Senior Director, Data Strategy & Architecture for American multinational medical technologies corporation Stryker. Together they walk through the process of streamlining operations to make data & analytics simple and effective.
In the discussion this week:
- Enabling data access ease
- Understanding data’s journey through the business
- How to simplify processes
- What it takes to have an end-to-end view of data
- What it takes to re-train the current business habits